7th & 8th Grade – Unit 3, Lesson C:
- le premier mai: workbook activities 40A, 41A, 42A
- le 2 mai: workbook activities 43B, 56B
- le 3 mai: workbook activities 50A, 51B, 52A
- le 8 mai: workbook activities 44A, 45B, 46B
- le 9 mai: workbook activities 58A, 59B
- le 10 mai: workbook activities 47, 48, 49
- le 15 mai: workbook activities 53B, 54A, 55A
- le 16 mai: workbook activities 60B, 61B
- le 17 mai: QUIZ 3C (MOVED TO TUESDAY MAY 22)
Students may NOT use google translate to complete homework assignments. Please reference your notes, our class OneNote, and the textbook to assist you in completing your homework.
- QUIZ 3C: Tuesday May 22nd
Here is a link to a quizlet set with all 3A vocab: https://quizlet.com/_4kitk4
Here is a link to a quizlet set with all 3B vocab: https://quizlet.com/_4oxgtu
Here is a link to a quizlet set with all 3C vocab: https://quizlet.com/_4tkbdb
Conjugating the verb AVOIR (3A) with Alexa: https://youtu.be/sA82J16mNfU
Conjugating the verb ETRE (3B) with Alexa: https://youtu.be/CbxrZMePugU
Conjugating the verb ALLER (3C) with Alexa: https://youtu.be/Ru9pCQDV1eE
5th & 6th Grade:
- I can identify school supplies in French.
- I can say where classroom objects are located in French.
Here is a link to the school supply quizlet set: https://quizlet.com/_4kitk4
3rd & 4th Grade:
- I can identify and introduce my family members in French.
- I can tell how old my family members are in French.
K-3 French Songs:
- Weather: https://youtu.be/eBvJVOuBPXI
- Seasons: https://youtu.be/TKpQVLU81DA
- Family: https://youtu.be/qjWMR76owOk
- Months: https://youtu.be/qHFapUrSuVM
- Numbers 1-100: https://youtu.be/NmCize5EwbU
- Days of the week: https://youtu.be/xVHzu60QVKI
- Shapes: https://youtu.be/05Iod28E3h8
- Numbers 1-20: https://youtu.be/dhj9SqrIZqI
- Alphabet: https://youtu.be/85f0dS003jI
- Bonjour mes amis: https://youtu.be/NXkJ88ygPY0