Jan. 14-18, 2019
Monday – Review spelling & words for test tomorrow.
- Review Religion (Chap. 4) for test tomorrow
Tuesday – Spelling & Religion (chap. 4) tests today
- Review S.S. lessons 57-60 for quiz tomorrow
Wednesday – No new spelling words until next week
- Math S.S. quiz on lessons # 57-60 today
Thursday – No tests
Friday – No tests
Concepts of study: Math – 3-digit addition & Simple Solutions daily lessons Spelling/Phonics – Words with kn & wr and -ought, -aught,-ight, -igh
Soc. St. – Cultures/Traditions English/Grammar – Verbs & Writing activities ; Reading – Superkids chapters 14 Religion – Holy Trinity Science – Earth materials Reminders:
- You may use Splash Math to practice math skills at home. Log in information should be in the front of your child’s take home folder.
- We will have Phys. Ed. on Mondays & Fridays so wear gym clothes to school on these days.
- We are always reviewing basic addition/subtraction facts in math. In order to strengthen your child’s recall of basic facts (and to help your son/daughter commit those facts to memory), it may be a good idea to practice with flashcards at home for a few minutes each day.
- Your child should have a book to read for school-wide daily silent reading time (SSR). Books can be chosen from our classroom and school libraries or they may bring one in from home also.