May 20 – 24, 2019
Monday – Review spelling & vocabulary words for tests tomorrow
Tuesday – Spelling & vocab. tests today
Wednesday – Review S.S. lessons # 117-120 for quiz tomorrow
- Review Religion (Chap. 19) for test tomorrow
- Write spelling words two times each today.
Thursday – Simple Solutions quiz, # 117-120 today
- Religion test (Chap. 19) today
Friday – No tests
Concepts of study: Math – Measurement & Simple Solutions daily lessons Spelling/Phonics – words with oo, ui, ue, ew Soc. St. – Landmarks & U.S. symbols & holidays English/Grammar – Pronouns & Writing activities ; Reading – Superkids Chapter 29 Religion – Eucharist Science – Living things
Reminders:You may use Splash Math to practice math skills at home. Log in information should be in the front of your child’s take home folder.
- We will have Phys. Ed. on Mondays & Fridays so wear gym clothes to school on these days.
- We are always reviewing basic addition/subtraction facts in math. In order to strengthen your child’s recall of basic facts (and to help your son/daughter commit those facts to memory), it may be a good idea to practice with flashcards at home for a few minutes each day.
- Your child should have a book to read for school-wide daily silent reading time (SSR). Books can be chosen from our classroom and school libraries or they may bring one in from home also.