Mar. 18 – 22, 2019
Monday – Review spelling & vocabulary for tests tomorrow
Tuesday – Reading vocab. & spelling tests today
Wednesday – No tests
Thursday – Bring in Baptism items to share today
- Review Math S. S. lessons # 85-88 for quiz tomorrow
Friday – S.S. quiz today (# 85 – 88)
Concepts of study: Math – Money & Time & Simple Solutions daily lessons Spelling/Phonics – Words with -ing & -ed; long vowel words
Soc. St. – Landforms & states, countries, continents English/Grammar – Irregular verbs (past-tense verbs not ending in -ed) & Writing activities ; Reading – Superkids chapter 22 Religion – Sacraments & Lent Science – Earth materials
- You may use Splash Math to practice math skills at home. Log in information should be in the front of your child’s take home folder.
- We will have Phys. Ed. on Mondays & Fridays so wear gym clothes to school on these days.
- We are always reviewing basic addition/subtraction facts in math. In order to strengthen your child’s recall of basic facts (and to help your son/daughter commit those facts to memory), it may be a good idea to practice with flashcards at home for a few minutes each day.
- Your child should have a book to read for school-wide daily silent reading time (SSR). Books can be chosen from our classroom and school libraries or they may bring one in from home also.